Friday, August 19, 2011

If only life was animated...


This day has been some what rough, my friends:( I won't give any explanation...it's nothing really...just having one of those not-so-wonderful days. I did find a genius website called spotify.com which lets you listen and download as much free music as your heart desires...so I've basically been reveling in my favorite tunes all day~Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, Grace Kelly by Mika, and just about every musical you can imagine...especially Chess<3 Have you ever heard the song Taylor, the Latte Boy? Ahh, absolutely perfect in every way is all I have to say about it! There's one line in the song that goes, "Who'd have thought that love could be so caffinated?" Is that beautiful or what?! Sorry, I'm a huge coffee fan...especially iced coffee with just a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon...perfection! Anyways, I posted these brilliant illustrations by artist Josie Portillo simply because I long to jump into her animated world! You know in Mary Poppins how Mary, Bert, and the children jump into Bert's chalk masterpieces? Well, that's exactly what I wish I could do with Josie's art! Her style kind of reminds me of the animation in 101 Dalmations:) Thank you Josie for brightening my not-so-bright day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovey, I just read this post...I know it was written a while back, but sweetie, your writing is delicious...and I'm sorry you were having a hard day on this date...I love you and can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete